The image is a closeup fine art photograph of artist pigments taken in Rembrandt’s house in Amsterdam. This is an original and signed photograph, available in a variety of sizes and media, including framed, on canvas or metal.
My gallery is different from many others online art galleries. Here’s how:
* * * All Works are Signed * * *
* * * Wall-Ready Options Available * * *
* * * Custom Options and Framing Available * * *
* * * Free Shipping to USA and Canada * * *
* * * Money Back Guarantee * * *
Each piece is signed, dated and titled on the back in black archival ink in small text. Short inscriptions are also welcome, just drop me a line of what you have in mind.
Free shipping to the USA and Canada, $18 every where else.
Sizing (Custom Sizes Also Available):
– 5″ x 7″ Matted and Ready to Hang
– 5″ x 7″ Framed and Matted, Ready to Hang
– 8″ x 10″ Matted and Ready to Hang
– 8″ x 10″ Framed and Matted, Ready to Hang
– 8″ x 10″ Metallic, Ready to Hang
– 16″ x 20″ Glossy Photo Paper (Shipped Rolled)
– 16″ x 20″ Gallery Wrapped Canvas Ready to Hang
– 16″ x 20″ Metallic, Ready to Hang
– 20″ x 30″ Glossy Photo Paper (Shipped Rolled)
– 20″ x 30″ Gallery Wrapped Canvas Ready to Hang
– 20″ x 30″ Metallic, Ready to Hang
– 24″ x 36″ Glossy Photo Paper (Shipped Rolled)
– 24″ x 36″ Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Ready to Hang
– 30″ x 40″ Glossy Photo Paper (Shipped Rolled)
– 30″ x 40″ Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Ready to Hang
– 36″ x 48″ Glossy Photo Paper (Shipped Rolled)
– 32″ x 48″ Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Ready to Hang
The mattes for the 5″ x 7″ works are 8″ x 10″ on the outer dimensions, while the frames are 9.5″ x 11.5″ on the outer dimensions. The mattes for the 8″ x 10″ works are 11″ x 14″ on the outer dimensions. The outer dimensions to the frames for the 8″ x 10″ works are 12 1/2″ x 15 3/4″.
The gallery wrapped canvas features the image continuing to the sides of the stretched canvas, for an engaging three-dimensional effect. The metallic works are ink-infused into a smooth sheet-metal surface that gives an extra reflective and bright-color experience.
I offer a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, just send it back within 30 days for a refund, whereas you would pay return shipping. (Due to the unique nature of custom works, I do not offer a refund on custom orders.)
The 8″ x 10″ and smaller works ship in 2-5 business days. The canvas, metallic, and larger works ship in 10-12 business days. Each work is personally inspected and is carefully packaged. The frames and images are produced in the USA. The frames include glass, not plastic. The canvas, metallic, and framed versions are wired and ready to hang on a nail and hook, included. The metallic versions are floated off the wall ~1/2 inch. The matted version comes in a protective plastic sleeve. The sleeve can be easily removed for mounting to the wall with double sided tape, included.
If you like this piece, you are invited to favorite it to let me know!
There is a lot more to see in my gallery:
Thank you for looking, and thank you for your interest in my work!
– Tad Coffin